The Curriculum of DWPS Foundation adheres to the National Curriculum Framework 2005 (NCF 2005) and the CBSE curriculum. The Foundation believes that the classroom experiences of children are to be organized in a manner that permits them to construct knowledge in consonance with the child’s nature and context, thus providing equal learning opportunities for all children. Teaching aims at enhancing the child’s innate desire and acumen to learn. Activity is at the heart of children’s attempt to make sense of the world around them. Therefore, every resource is deployed in a child-centric manner to enable them to express themselves, handle objects, explore their natural and social milieu, and to grow up in good health.
OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Teaching and learning to shift away from rote methods
- Curriculum to be enriched enough to go beyond textbooks
- Teach less to learn more
- Opportunities to be created to enhance the ability of children to link learned knowledge to life outside the school. Active combination of challenging and enriching experiences with academic rigour and creative opportunities
- Examinations to be more flexible and integrated with classroom life
- Classroom experience is directed towards becoming good citizens with a sense of equality and compassion towards others.
STRIVING TOWARDS EXCELLENCE IN ACADEMICS
DWPS have the best infrastructure and state-of-the-art facilities, including well stocked libraries, Mathematics, Science and Language labs, Rooms for workshops and Open spaces for sports.
In terms of teaching, DWPS follow the guidance of the Education and Resource Council of the DWPS Foundation, which comprises eminent names in the world of education.
DWPS strive to achieve the best academic standards in the world and your child will have access to the finest environment and facilities for drawing out and maximising their best potential.